Thursday, March 25, 2010

Heritage Blog

I don't see the importance of literature books relating to my culture or heritage. All I care about if it is a good read. That can be either action, adventure, comedy, or etc. As long as I am entertained by the book. Also, I don't think that I have ever read any book that was related to my culture or heritage.
As for how I can connect to the Hispanic kids, if they were born in America, then they are like me; an American. I don't really think that people are African, Japanese, or Hispanic American if they were born here in America. If someone was born here in America, then they are American to me, its their choice to take those titles or not. I like Taco Bell, but I don't think that relates me to Hispanics much, or at all. People sometimes celebrate death, I don't really much care for it. To me, if you die, you die. I don't really consider that I have a culture and as for heritage, I'm related to those by my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment